Hi and salaams all,
I am resuming the one on one cooking class for this year with some reduced rates and exciting options 🙂
The new rate:
- one on one 2 hr cooking class for ladies: R450;
- 2 hr for two ladies cooking class: R780 (R390 p/p);
- 4 weeks of 2 hr cooking classes: R1500 (R375 per sessions). The four sessions will be done once a week, alternatively, once in two weeks. The payment could be settled in two installments.
Testimonial from one of the attendee:
Shukran Echi, for offering the cooking courses. You opened doors to your family dishes that I always wanted to attempt. The tips you gave on where to shop and what to lookout for will save me so much shopping time Algamdu Lillah. May your new venture grow from strength to strength Insha Allah (F A Kapley)
What do you get?
You will take home what you cook. I will give some tips and also where to buy ingredients. This class will be available throughout the seasons. Weekday, at 10 am. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the date and booking.
You can choose any dishes from the blog posts. Plus you will get a traditional dessert. Or choose from the menu below:
Choose a Main Menu:
- Indonesian Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay served with jasmine rice) and Peanut Sauce; or
- Indonesian Mie Goreng (Fried Noodle w/chicken) and acar; or
- Indonesian Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice w/chicken) and acar; or
- Indonesian Ayam Bakar (Grilled Chicken served with jasmine rice) and soy sauce condiment;
- Thai Chili Cashew Chicken with Yellow Noodle or White Rice.
Choose an Asian Dessert:
- Choc Banana Spring Roll with Ice Cream; or
- Kolak Pisang (a traditional banana, sweet potato soup with coconut milk); or
- Pandan Muffin (pandan is a fragrant plant native to South East Asia)
- Tofu and Veggie and fried rice vermicelli
- or choose any vegetarian dish from the blog
Complimentary: welcome drink, personalized recipe copy.
Pictured here, an attendee chose chicken fried rice with condiment and kolak pisang. She brought home the food she cooked in a neat package plus she got to try it out in my kitchen too 🙂
PS: The Summer Party Cooking Class is temporary closed as the festive seasons have ended.